Tried and tested to give maximum impact for a well-priced holiday, the Spiritual Journey Series allows for just that. This means that every opportunity is given to any participant to see the land, learn about the Bible history behind it and fellowship with other believers in the duration of the tour. A journal is given to record all of the pilgrim's experiences as desired. Bible studies, praise and worship, as well as quiet times are allowed and scheduled.
Glimpse of the Holy Land
Knowing the Christian market has allowed High Light Tours to design this package with the pilgrim in mind, without needing to worry about what to eat, where to stay and where to go. These tours are fully escorted with all costs already factored into the package so that your tour is as comfortable and smooth as it is a spiritual experience.
Highlights of the Holy Land
As ancient boundaries are different from modern times, some of the Bible events happened in Jordan as well as Egypt. Highlights of the Holy Land takes the pilgrim to see the highlights of these Bible stories in the hope that this confirms and deepens the understanding of the Believer in what he has read in the Bible.
Paul’s Missionary Journeys
This tour is designed for those who have been to Israel and would like to continue learning about the Bible. This program is a land or land/cruise arrangement that teaches about the New Testament times in what is today’s Greece, Turkey and Italy. And since this is mostly cruising, people who are not very ambulant may join as well.
This tour is focused on teaching about the New Testament and the early beginnings of the Christian church. Destinations include Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy, and England.
Your trip to the Holy Land will not be complete without the photos, souvenirs and side trips that you would otherwise have done in a normal tour event. With our programs, we work with other countries connected to the Bible, such as Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, Greece and Italy and make smooth, seamless side trips at a cost benefit for groups and individuals. In order to guarantee your reservation, please arrange your extension tours upon registration.
1. Hong Kong (3 Days 2 Nights)
2. Dubai (3 Days 2 Nights)
3. Abu Dhabi (3 Days 2 Nights)
4. Europe (Schengen States) and the U.K.
5. Nile Cruises (Egypt)
7. Extra nights in Israel
- The Holy Land is not just a religious destination. Contact us for your plans as a family, as a group or a as church fellowship. If your group or church wishes to apply a theme to your pilgrimage, or put emphasis on certain sites and activities, we may tailor-fit a program for you.
Meetings, incentives conferences and events such as weddings, anniversaries and reunions may be arranged for you in the Holy Land.
- Highlight Tours a full service travel corporation which serves the travel needs of individual and corporate accounts. We are pleased to serve all your travel needs to all other destinations with a reliable combined service experience of more than 50 years.
why a Pastor should lead a faith-themed tour:
- Provide a 3D experience to increase Bible aptitude
- Bring the church members to a closer relationship with the Lord.
- Educate Church leaders and teachers
- Counselling time in a relaxed environment
- Increased church participation and attendance as members return home
- Personal growth.
- Opportunity to share your faith/testimony to other cultures and nationalities.
- Develop deep bonds among members
- Represent Christianity to countries who do not know Jesus.
Feb. 27 - March 7, 2018
Holy Land Study Tour
April 16 - 29, 2018
Holy Land Tour
May 19 - June 1, 2018
Committed to Christian business principles, HighLight Tours is a well experienced Tour Specialist in Christian Pilgrimage. You can trust that we deliver the experience, that a journey-of-a-lifetime is expected to be.
HighLight Tours specializes in unforgettable, Bible-focused, Christ-centered group tours to the Bible Lands. Begin your journey and contact us today.
These tours are fully-escorted with all costs already factored into the package so that your tour is as comfortable and smooth as it is a spiritual experience.